West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Recruitment Board has announced Assistant Master/Mistress Admit Card 2019 Written Exam. Can able download their Applied candidates for searching from Official Website? Then Examination Details and Syllabus available this page.
Exam Syllabus and Date for WBPSC
Examination Board announced the date of exam March 2019 and a large number of vacancy announced Applied Candidates Admit card from official website on time so candidates quickly download your Admit card from the Official Website link.
Selection Committee Decide to Both types of Process in Conducted Applied Candidates, Written Exam, and Personal Interview. Written Exam Candidates passed will be allowed to next level process in the personal interview. So, candidates well prepared to exam syllabus then go to attend the examination hall.
Exam Name: Assistant Master/Mistress
Board of Examination: West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC
Date of Exam: March 2019 Expected
Category: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
No of Vacancy: 72 Posts
Method of Selection Process WBPSC
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
All those candidates who want to get selected for this job vacancy, it is compulsory for them to get good marks in Screening Test and Personal Interview. So we suggest aspirants go through WBPSC Assistant Master Exam Syllabus/Pattern, model papers and reference materials before examination and which will also help them to get a perfect idea for preparation.
TN WBPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
- It is an objective based question paper consisting of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be prepared on General Studies.
- Exam duration of the test is 2.30 Hrs.
- The question paper consisting of 200 MCQs for a total of 200 Marks.
TN WBPSC Main Exam Pattern
- It is a Descriptive Type Question paper.
- The written exam consists of Two papers namely Compulsory and optional papers.
- Duration of the test is 3 Hours.
Exam Syllabus for WBPSC
- English Composition
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India and Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning.
- Constitution of India with special Reference to Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts, and Audit.
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Macroeconomics & Public Finance.
- Indian Financial System.
- Economic Principles & Indian Economic Problems.
- Business Management.
- Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Information Technology & its application in Business.
Verification Documents for Applied Candidates
Written Exam Passed Candidates will become with submitted Course Completed Certificate, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Mark sheet, Photo Copies, Cast Certificate, Age proof also interview from the selection committee.
Procedure to Download WBPSC Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket
Go to WBPSC official website www.pscwb.org.in
Find the locate and open the page
Enter tour register number and Verification Code