Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2015 under Health Institutions invites application for filling up 13 General Duty Medical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Social Worker, District Lady Counsellor and Other Vacancies in contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 17-02-2015.
Uttar Dinajpur 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 13 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Block Data Entry Operator: 01 posts
- Accounts Personnel: 01 posts
- Data Entry Operator (RBSK & RKSK) : 01 posts
- District Lady Counsellor: 01 posts
- Data Entry Operator (NPCB) : 01 posts
- Social Worker: 01 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 07 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not more than 40 years for Block Data Entry Operator, Accounts Personnel, Data Entry Operator (RBSK & RKSK), and Data Entry Operator (NPCB) posts. 25 to 40 years for Lady Counsellor posts. 20 to 40 years for Social Worker posts. Not more than 62 years for GDMO posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete MBBS Degree From Recognized Institution Under MCI, Graduate or PG form particular discipline from recognized University or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay,
- Block Data Entry Operator: Rs 13560/- Per Month
- Accounts Personnel: Rs 16860/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator (RBSK & RKSK): Rs 13560/- Per Month
- District Lady Counsellor: Rs 13560/- Per Month
- Data Entry Operator (NPCB): Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Social Worker: Rs 13800/- Per Month
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs 40000/- Per Month
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format application along with all relevant documents, certificates should reach to the Uttar Dinajpur District Office on or before 17/02/2015. Application forms download from the official website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 17-02-2015