Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) invites Recruitment 2015 advertisement for fill up 105 posts of Project Manager, District Block Manager, District Manager MIS and Livelihoods various vacancies. All the eligible / interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at official website.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Posts Details
Number of Vacancies : 105 Posts
Name of Posts
State Project Manager Social Inclusion : 01 Posts Posts
- State Project Manager Livelihood : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Social Mobilisation : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Social Inclusion : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Micro Finance : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Financial Inclusion : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Training & Capacity Building: 01 Posts
- Project Manager Monitoring & Evaluation: 01 Posts
- Project Manager Livelihood : 01 Posts
- Project Manager Human Resources: 01 Posts
- Project Manager MIS: 01 Posts
- Young Professional : 10 Posts
- District Manager MIS : 22 Posts
- District Manager Livelihoods : 22 Posts
- Block Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building : 10 Posts
- Block Manager Financial Inclusion : 10 Posts
- Block Manager Social Development :10 Posts
- Block Manager Livelihood : 10 Posts
Age Limit : Applicants age should be under 40 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for SC/ST category candidates.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have an completed Degree/ Diploma in Rural Development/ Social Work/ Agriculture/ Management/ Business Administration or equivalent allied disciplines/ Development Studies for State Project Manager and For Block Manager posts have to be passed in Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Social Sciences/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Science/ Business Administration/ Management/ Natural Resource Management or equivalent.
Pay scale : Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.20000 to 80000 per month consolidated salary.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance from the written test and interview process.
How to Apply : All the eligible / interested candidates can apply through online/offline based application to be apply on or before last date of application submission.
Important Dates :
Starting Date For Apply Online : 16 September 2015
Closing Date For Apply Online : 30 September 2015