Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers Recruitment Written Examination 2019 Pattern & Syllabus for appear the written test. Candidates can able to download the UPSC EO / AO Scheme of Written Examination 2019.
UPSC EO / AO Syllabus 2019
UPSC was recently announced the recruitment 2019 notification for fill 257 various vacancies under Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment . For this huge number’s of applications were received by officially UPSC.
According to the official notification there are available the Scheme and syllabus for the Recruitment Test (RT) for the posts of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers . The written examination shall be conducting in a month of July / August 2019 probably.
Scheme of the RT:
- (i) The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
- (ii) The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- (iii) All questions will carry equal marks.
(iv) There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus of the RT:
The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :
- i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
- iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
- v) General Accounting Principles.
- vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- ix) Social Security in India.
The written exam shall be contains Objective Type of Multiple choice based questions raise from above mentioned subjects will be the questions.