Union Public Service Commission UPSC has announced Combined Medical Services Exam Admit card/Hall Ticket 2019 applicants download from UPSC official website. candidates shall u go to compulsory take your Admit card in the examination hall. Applied candidates do You want more than details available this page and official website.
Declared Online UPSC Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
UPSC before someone day announced Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 Application form upload to UPSC official website. many candidates look & Searching for that post applied from online before the last date. Recently announced applicants Admit card or Hall Ticket 2019 from the main portal.
So, candidates don’t forget quickly download your examination admit card 2019 go to searching from UPSC official website. candidates must take Admit card allowed to the examination hall. Applicants your all details available in this page or admit card slip Register number or Roll number and applicants your written exam instruction already attached to Admit card. So, candidates don’t forget the Admit card go to download.
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Combined Medical Services|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Category||Admit card/Hall Ticket|
|No of Vacancy||710 posts|
|Date of Admit card||May/June 2019 Expected|
Admit Card Details or Important
- The organization decides to Admit Card only allowed with applicants written exam hall in attending the written examination. So, candidates don’t forget your Admit card.
- Applied candidates details and registration number and roll no & instruction of written examination attached to Admit Card, candidates you must very important for written examination hall to Admit card.
- Applied candidates after going to download your Admit Card Online at then going to attend the written examination hall.
Exam Syllabus for UPSC CMS Exam 2019: General Ability, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics and social Medicine
General Ability: Recent trends in Science and Technology, Human Development Programmes, Transportation and Service Sectors, Natural and man-made disasters, Ecology and Environment, Heritage & Culture.
General Medicine: Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastrointestinal, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition/Growth.
Pediatrics & Surgery: General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T, Thoracic surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Planning.
Social Medicine: Social and community Medicine, The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine., Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics, and Health.
Exam Pattern for UPSC CMS Exam 2019
- The exam is of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam has 2 papers which are conducted online.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 250 marks.
- Each paper consists of 3 sections each.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Personal Interview, Aptitude Test
Steps to Download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2019
Go to visit UPSC Official website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the page and open the link
Enter your register number and date of birth
View your desktop UPSC Exam Admit card