UPSC announced Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 51 posts under Teaching & Non Teaching faculty as Skipper in CIFNET, Public Health Specialist Grade-III, Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology), Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics), Assistant Survey Officer, Training Officer (Fitter), Training Officer (Welder), Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic), Training Officer (Turner), Training Officer (Electrician), Deputy Director (Technical), Lecturer (Chemistry) vacancies. All the interested / eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 14.04.2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies : 51 posts
Name of the Post :
- Skipper in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET): 02 Posts
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 39 Posts
- Public Health Specialist Grade-III: 24 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology): 09 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics): 06 Posts
- Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines): 03 Posts
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Directorate General of Training): 05 Posts
- Training Officer (Fitter): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Welder): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Turner): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Electrician): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Technical) – Ministry of Textiles: 01 Post
- Lecturer (Chemistry) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology: 01 Post
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed 10th Standard with Certificate of Competency as Skipper of Fishing Vessel ,MBBS Degree, Post Graduation Degree , Bachelor of Engineering/ B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering , Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Fabrication Technology Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Machine Tool Technology/ Production Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering , Degree in Textile Manufacture/ Textile Technology/ Textile Engineering from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be made by based on the candidates performance from the Written Test / Personal Interview.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be get paid upto Rs. Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600 per month salary.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay Rs.25 as application processing fee.
How to Apply : All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at www.upsconline.nic.in apply on or before last date of application submission.
Last Date for Application Submission : 14.04.2016