UPPGMET-2018 Entrance Exam 2018 Answer Keys, Solutions, Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Counselling everything available at http://www.upumcwa.org/.
UPPGMET-2018 Answer Key: Candidates are advised to check answer keys, answer sheet, questions and answers to be declared within one week after the examination. It will be downloadable from official web portal at www.upumcwa.org or www.careerspages.com.
UPPGMET-2018 Exam Results: Evaluation & Declaration of Result/Merit will take time on Second Week of February 2018 . Candidates who are all appeared in the entrance exam they can check their results using your registration number.
- The answers to questions given by Panel of Paper Setters of respective papers and the result based on those answers shall be final and unchallengeable.
- Evaluation of Answer sheets (Barcoded OMR Sheets) shall be done through computer only. There will be no revaluation of answer sheets in any case.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in UPPGMET-2018 conducted by UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) subject to a minimum cut-off percentage.
- The percentage will be calculated up to two decimals precision.
- The minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2018 shall be 50%.
- All successful candidates will be informed through website www.upumcwa.org hence the candidates are advised to visit the website www.upumcwa.org for relevant information.
Counseling for UPPGMET-2018 : Counsellings will be conducted based on their merit marks in UPPGMET-2018 Entrance Test. The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org. Selected candidates are advised to check the official site regularly for further notification regarding UPPGMET-2018 . Mostly Counsellings will conduct in a month of March 2018 officials said.
UPPGMET entrance examination held on 10th January 2018 , Saturday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. UPPGMET-2018 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.The minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2018 shall be 50% and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2018 .
UPPGMET 2018 Examination Related Links :