University of Kashmir invites application for filling up 15 Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professional Assistant and Assistant Registrar. Candidates are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State may apply in the prescribed format application on or before 25-02-2015.
University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 15 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Junior Assistant: 06 posts
Assistant Registrar: 03 posts
Professional Assistant: 03 posts
Technical Assistant: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete,
- Junior Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50% marks 4 Knowledge of Computer typing having not less than 35 words speed per minute Six months certificate course in Computers from a Recognized Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Good Academic record plus masters degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven point scales.
- Professional Assistant: Bachelors in Library & Information Science (BLIS) with 55 % Marks, Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS) with 50 % Marks.
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor of Science with 55 % marks 01 year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs 39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/ –
- Professional Assistant: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800 with GP of Rs. 4200/ –
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with GP of Rs. 2800/ –
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the registrar university of Kashmir Srinagar 190006 payable at J& K Bank Ltd.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format application and download the form in the official website www.kashmiruniversity.net. Candidates fill the application in all respect application should be duly signed with all relevant documents, certificates and application should be reach at the office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment by or before 25/02/2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 25-02-2015