UDRP 40 AE, JE, Specialist, DEO, Office Asst, Consultant Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project (UDRP) Recruitment 2015 has invites application to fill 40 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Executive Engineer, Adventure Specialist, Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Procurement Consultant & other vacancies. All Interested/Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format/online on or before 19th Oct 2015. Applicants can get the application form & other details below,
UDRP Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 40 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer: 03
- Assistant Engineer: 08
- Junior Engineer: 16
- Adventure Specialist: 05
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 04
- Procurement consultant: 01
- Consultant procurement & Contract Management: 01
- Environment consultant: 02
Age Limit: Applicants age should be maximum 57 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for SC/ST/OBC category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Graduate with Computer skills and more than 2 years experience in computer and office related works. Good English and bilingual typing preferred, Diploma (Civil) with at minimum 02 years of relevant experience, B.E./B.Tech. (Civil) with at least 02 years of relevant experience. Refer notification.
Mode of Selection: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in interview/written test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get paid per month,
- Executive Engineer: Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 6600
- Assistant Engineer: Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 5400
- Junior Engineer: Rs 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs 4800
- Adventure Specialist: Rs 40000
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: Rs 15000
- Consultant procurement & Contract Management: Rs. 100000
- Environment consultant: Rs 60000
How to Download the Application Form:
Log on to official website
Select the posts you need to apply
Read all the instructions given in the portal
Fill the necessary details
Click on submit and download button
Take printout for further use
How to Apply: All Interested/Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach to Program Director, UEAP, SIIDCUL Building, 29 IIE (IT PARK) Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001 by Speed post on or before 19th Oct 2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 19th Oct 2015