TSPSC has released Assistant Engineer of Civil and Mechanical Written / Online Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern available for the preparation of AE exam 2019. Aspirants who all applied for the Telangana PSC Assistant Engineer vacancies they are looking and searching the Previous Old Year model questions and answers to be given below as pdf file for the written exam 2019.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Scheme and Syllabus for Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer in various Engineering Subordinate Services , Municipal Assistant Engineer and Technical Officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service.
Scheme of Exam : The Assistant Engineer written exam contains the following subjects as Objective Multiple Choice questions of
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities 150 Marks ( 150 Questions)
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Diploma Level) OR Mechanical Engineering (Diploma Level) 150 Marks (150 Questions)
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Detailed Syllabus Check :
PAPER-II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
- Construction Materials & Practice
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Quantity Surveying
- Design of Structures (RCC and Steel)
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
PAPER-II: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Machine Design
- Engineering Materials
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery
- Industrial Engineering and Management
Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
1) Paper – I Examination will be from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (150 minutes).
2) Paper – II Examination will be from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (150 minutes).
Date of Online Exam : 25th October 2019