Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for filling up 355 Junior Medical Officer, Scientific Officer and Statistical Officer Vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format application on or before 28-02-2015.
TPSC recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 355 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer: 350 posts
Scientific Officer: 03 posts
Statistical Officer: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 40 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Medical Qualification in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 , Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Honours in Chemistry , Master’s Degree or Honours Graduation in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology or Economics from a recognized University with relevant experiences.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Screening Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer: Rs.13, 575 to 37, 000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3, 700/-.
- Scientific Officer: Rs.9, 570 to 30, 000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3, 500/-.
- Statistical Officer: Rs.9, 570 to 30, 000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3, 100/-.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay and divided in 3 categories,
- Group A Posts: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 200/- and SC/ST need to pay Rs 150/-.
- Group B Posts: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 150/- and SC/ST need to pay Rs 100/-.
- Group C Posts: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 100/- and SC/ST need to pay Rs 50/-.
Note: Application Form can be downloaded (printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper)) from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in on payment of the fee to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. Application Form will be available at all Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on payment of the fee through the Special Deposit Slip in the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format application along with all relevant documents, recent stamp size photograph, certificates and admit card should reach to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 28-02-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 28-02-2015