Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TN TRB will be announced TET PG Assistant Written Examination Answer Key 2018 Appear candidates download from Official Link. Applicants Teacher Eligibility Test by Tamil Nadu TRB Selection Board upcoming written examination 02 July 2018 conducted by different Examination center. So, Candidates your Examination Result and Cut Off Marks & Answer Key Details also available on this page. Candidates look at every time original answer key officially announced will be soon.
Dear Candidates Your great opportunity recruitment notification has released for eligibility and interested candidates for Post Graduate Assistant Vacancy from online. Large of many applicants applied for this post approximately 5 lakhs to 8 lakhs from the official website. so candidates must read prepare to TET PG Assistant Syllabus and then go to attend the written examination. Written Exam appear, candidates, your answer key also available from to this below the page.
TN TET Answer Key 2018 TRB Details
Teacher Recruitment Board Authority of Tamil Nadu PG Assistant New Appointments or postings in teaching sector. TN Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment Post 1663 PG Assistant & Physical Educational Director Grade – I officially announced from www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- TN TET Exam Details 2018 Teacher Eligibility Test
- Post & Exam Name – PG Assistant & Physical Educational Director Grade – I
- Vacancies Name – 1663 Posts
- Date of Exam – 02 July 2018
Answer Key Important Details for TN TET
TN TRB Recruitment Details 2018: Tamil Nadu Before publishing the written examination results and applicants your answer key TN TET PG Assistant from 2018 on this page. PG Assistant & Physical Educational Director Grade – I announced Answer presently. Question paper method for select your answer A, B, C, D in four sets. Candidates after written exam tentative question paper answer key along within 5 days from Online.
Cut Off Marks in Tamil Nadu TET 2018
- The Board is responsible for the cutoff mark for the respective exam for each category.
- These expected cut off marks various for each exam. Recruitment board decides cut off based on the toughness of the paper and number of candidates attended for that exam.
- Usually, Average marks obtained by all the candidates is decided as cut off.
- So, the candidates who have got minimum cut-off will be declared as qualified in that particular exam.
- They have to attend some rounds like interview conducted by that company to show their potentiality. Candidates who will clear those further rounds also will get a job.
Exam Patter for TRB PG Assistant: In the following criteria only, questions had asked in the TRB PG question paper. That is 110 questions from the main subject, 30 questions in educational methodology and 10 questions from general knowledge. Participants have to secure minimum 50% of marks in written exam to get qualified. OMR answer sheets have provided for each of all the contestants to write the exam.
Selection Process: Tamil Nadu TRB Conducted different types of the selection process for PG Assistant & Physical Educational Director Grade – I applied candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
Visit TN TET Official Website www.trb.tn.nic.in
Search your Answer Key 2018 for TN TRB page
Find the link and open the new tab
Enter your required details and date of birth
Show on your computer screen for Answer Key Page