TNPSC 5513 Various Jobs 2016 Announced Exam Schedule 2016 – 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC was announced the Exam Planner for the posts wise detailed notification in a year of 2016 – 2017. The TNPSC Chairman of Dr.K.Arulmozhi has been the various departments of around 5513 vacancies for 2016 – 2017 year.
TNPSC 2016 Exam Planner and Vacancy Details
One of main Govt Recruitment Portal of Tamil Nadu is TNPSC the commission was recruiting around 6000 vacancies every year. For this year on 29th January 2016 the Chairman has announced the detailed Exam Planner here we are updated below following,
- TNPSC Group 4 Services – 4931 Posts
- Combined Civil Services Group 1 – 45 posts
- Assistant Jailer – 65 posts
- block health statistical – 172 posts
- Group 1 Services Deputy Collector – 29 posts
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Tax – 8 posts
- District Employment Officer – 5 posts
- District Registrar – 1 post
- Fire and Rescue – 2 posts
- Tourist Officer – 5 posts
- Elcot – 12 posts (Deputy Manager)
Age Limit : Applicants age should between 18 years to 35 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have an completed 10th, 12th, Any degree with relevant branches from the recognized board of institution / University.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay Rs.50 to 150 as application processing fee.
Pay Scale : All the selected candidates will be get a good pay of salary based postings wise will differ.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance from the written test & interview process.
How to Apply : The announcement will be comes only at www.tnpsc.gov.in one by one all the recuritment details shall be release based on the schedule of exam planner. All the interested / eligible candidates can apply through online mode of application available at www.tnpsc.gov.in to apply before of application submission.