TNPSC Horticultural Officer Results has been declared officially on 13th March 2019. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducted the written exam on 16.03.2019. Nearly 605 candidates are selected for the documents verification for final select to appointment under Tamilnadu Agricultural Service.
TNPSC conducted for this recruitment examination 2019 for fill up 183 pots in Horticultural Officer. Those who all register numbers are mentioned on the result pdf page they are all called for certificate verification to verify and confirm the genuineness of their claim in the online application for the post of Horticultural Officer.
TNPSC Horticultural Officer Results 2019 :
According to the result notification the written examination was held on 16th March 2019 across from the tamilnadu large numbers of candidates were appeared for this exam 2019. Also for the results publication it may takes nearly one year delayed to announced.
Selected candidates will get Salary: Pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5100
Those 605 selected candidates are called for documents verification on coming 30th March 2015 at the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, Chennai – 600 003.
After completion of certificate verification, the eligible candidates alone will be called for the Oral Test in the ratio of 1:2/1:3 satisfying the rule of reservation.
All successfull candidates are advised to bring the necessary documents for the verification as
Note : All the details should have an original documents
1) Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC or TC)
2) Evidence of Educational Qualification : (i) SSLC , (ii) HSC , (iii) Horticulture Degree Certificate.
3) Evidence of qualification in Tamil: SSLC /PUC/ HSC/Degree
4) Community Certificate: Community Certificate from the competent Revenue authority
5) Evidence for Religion: Community Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6) Last Studied Conduct Certificate: Certificate of character and conduct obtained from the Head of Institution in which he / she last studied / studying.
7) Latest Conduct Certificate obtained from a Government officer belonging to Group A or Group B duly mentioning his / her name, father’s name, address and period during he / she is known to the Government officer (Minimum 2 years)
8) Photographs: Three copies of recent passport size photographs
Dear candidates the individual date and timing for the verification will have intimated all successful candidates mail or mobile number separately.
Date of Documents Verification Starts from : 30th March 2019.