Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for Assistant Medical Officer in Siddha, Ayurveda and others. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 26-04-2015.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 83 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha): 63 posts
Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 08 posts
Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): 03 posts
Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): 09 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 to maximum 35 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree in B.S.M.S. with relevant discipline awarded by any one of the recognized Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognized degree or diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay Rs.15600-39100+G.P Rs. 5400/-(PB3) per month.
- 175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. cost of application Rs.50/- +Examination fee Rs.125/-)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application cost. (No exemption for cost of application).
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration Fees. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one time Registration.
- Off-line mode of payment viz., in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not be refunded and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 26-04-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 26-04-2015
Date of Written Examination: 31-05-2015