Telangana TSPSC has released Excise Constable Recruitment 2019 Computer Based Written Examination Pattern and Syllabus are available for the preparation of online / exam 2019. Aspirants those who all applied can able to download as pdf file with subject / paper wise given below as following.
TSPSC Excise Constable Syllabus 2019
The Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC was recently announced the recruitment 2019 notification for fill 340 Excise Constable vacancies. For this large scale of applications were received officially entire state of Telangana.
TSPSC will goes to conducting the written exam as Objective Type of multiple choice based questions shall be raised for the recruitment 2019 written examination. Initially TSPSC will be organizing the Preliminary Qualifying Test PQT there consist
Preliminary Qualifying Test (PQT):- Candidates must qualify in the Preliminary Selection Test of 4Km. run within 20 minutes for Men and 2Km. run within 20 minutes for women.
Physical Efficiency Test(PET):- The following are the details of Physical Efficiency Test. Only candidates who qualify in the Preliminary qualifying Test will be allowed to undergo the
Physical Efficiency Test:
Paper – I Examination will be from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (150 minutes)
Paper – II Examination will be from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (150 minutes)
The Written Examination will be held at the following centres: Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda.
Scheme and Syllabus of TSPSC Examination 2019
General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities : 150 Questions (150 Marks)
Paper: General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities
1) Current affairs.
2) International Relations and Events.
3) General Science in everyday life.
4) Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5) Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6) Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7) Indian Political System and Government.
8) Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9) History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10) Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11) Policies of Telangana State.
12) Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
1) Basic English
2) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal).
3) Logical Reasoning
4) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.