Tech Mahindra has announced Off Campus Drive notification for Any Degree @ Bangalore. Tech Mahindra is an Indian based company that provides IT and networking related support and business related services to many companies. For more information about Tech Mahindra Jobs 2017 Off-Campus check following.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus 2017
- Name of Company – Tech Mahindra
- Job Name – Customer Support Executive
- Educational Qualified – Any Degree
- Salary Income – As per Company Norms
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Interview Date – 25th & 28th April 2017
- Academic Percentage – 65 % Above
- Neutral accent in communication.
- Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
- Previous work experience with a BPO would be desirable but is not mandatory.
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or
- Should have good sales skills.
Selection Process Method: Face to Face Interview @ Tec Mahindra Company
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Off Campus Jobs Recruitment 2017
Students / Candidates are advised to visit official website for the final confirmation and attend the interview as mentioned date on 25th & 28th April 2017
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd45-47 KIADB Industrial Area
Building # ITC -4, Reception
Electronic City Phase-2 Bangalore 560100
Interview Date & Time:
Note: Date – 28th & 28th 2017 April, Time – 09 AM to 12 PM and 02 Pm to 04 PM
Tech Mahindra About US:
Tech Mahindra is an Indian based company that provides IT and networking related support and business related services to many companies. As it is an outsourcing company, the most commonly vacant position is Tech Mahindra BPO technical support jobs. The freshers are usually selected from various educational qualifications with high communication skills for this job.
The company also provides many Tech Mahindra jobs in various departments starting from software to management. Candidates with post-graduation in engineering, management, and science to diploma candidates are selected for varying positions. Using the career portal on the official site, the candidates can search for the current vacancies with the help of keywords, job ID, location or category.