Tribal Affairs and Hills Department (TAH) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up Principal cum Administrator (PGT), Teachers (Graduate Teacher), Accountant/Superintendent, Nurse and Chawkidwer/Peon/Cook Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before 26-02-2015.
TAH Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 16 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Principal cum Administrator (PGT)
- Teachers (Graduate Teacher)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be maximum 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete M.Phil/M.A/M.Sc/B.Com/GNM or ANM/VIII std Passed from recognized University or Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Principal cum Administrator (PGT): Rs 9300-34800 with GP Rs 4400
- Teachers (Graduate Teacher): Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 2800
- Accountant/Superintendent: Rs 5200-20200 with GP Rs 2400
- Nurse: Rs 8000
- Chawkidwer/Peon/Cook: Rs 4440-7400 with GP Rs 1300
Note: Application Form will be downloaded from www.manipur.gov.in and www.tah.tahmanipur.gov.in. Refer postal address in the attached notification.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application along with relevant documents on or before 26-02-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 26-02-2015