Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region (SSCER) Kerala/Karnataka invites application for filling up 10 Research Assistant, Technical Assistant and Senior Radio Technician Vacancies under Group B & C . Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format application on or before 13-02-2015.
SSCER Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 10 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
Research Assistant: 08 posts
Technical Assistant: 01 post
Senior Radio Technician: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess,
- Research Assistant: Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences Botany Zoology/Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate in Agriculture / Economics / Mathematics or Statistics with three years Experience of noting and drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to Cashewnut.
- Senior Radio Technician: Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent, Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent and 3 years experience in installation/maintenance of Electrical/Wireless Equipment such as Wireless Transmitters, Receivers and Aerial Systems.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted and they called for the Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- Research Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Senior Radio Technician: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- for General/OBC candidates and No Fee for the SC/ST candidates. Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format application duly filled form with all relevant self attested documents, certificates, photos and id proof should send to the address To The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034 on or before 13-02-2015.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 13-02-2015