Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released Sub Inspector 2019 written exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 declared online for applied candidates download from official portal. All the candidates who have to download the Admit card are eligible to appear in the examination. Get more than details or information available here.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019: A huge number of candidates applied for Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector SI post before the last date of application. Recruitment application form filled applicants then check their Admit Card after 7 to 10 days available in official website. Further, any more details check their Sashastra Seema Bal official website.
Hi, Guys, This is Important Points Admit Card 2019
- Very Important slip for Admit Card or Hall Ticket, applied candidates get Admit Card then go to attend written examination hall allowed in the seat.
- Admit Card is candidate’s examination full details available in this slip, Exam date, register number and total examination instruction mention by Admit Card.
- Then Examination centre or written exam place mentioned for this slip.
- Admit card or Hall Ticket is same uses for applied candidates attend for written examinations. State wise different usage people on this word.
- So, don’t confuse for applicants on the words. Candidates don’t forget Admit card on going to examination hall.
SSB Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019 Summary
Name of Exam – Sub Inspector
Board of Authority – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Category – Admit card/Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 114 posts
Official website – www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Date of Admit card – May or June 2019 Expected
Declared Admit card 2019 for SSB SI Hall Ticket: Applicants you have started preparation for the exam through the syllabus and exam pattern look at SSB official website. candidates once checking for this post Admit Card and then download your Hall Ticket/Admit Card trough online. Did you want any other details or information available and examination syllabus, exam pattern mentioned on the page?
Examination Syllabus for SSB SI 2019
General Knowledge, General Awareness, General Aptitude, Language related Subject, English or Hindi, Technical subject.
Exam Pattern for Applicants 2019
Types of Exam
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
General English & Hindi
Process of Exam
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
- Physical Test
How to Download SSB Exam Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket
Open the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Find the page and open the Admit Card link
Enter your register number and date of Birth
View your desktop and look at Admit card