Ratnakar Bank Limited invites Recruitment 2015 notification for fill up 8 posts of Manager vacancies. All interested / eligible candidates may apply through online application on or before 21st October 2015.
RBL Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
No of Vacancies : 08 Posts
Age Limit : Applicants age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have an completed Any Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized institution / university.
- Determine whether the agents maintain a pre-determined and acceptable level of contact handling through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contact handling performance and statistics through daily monitoring and test contact evaluation & weekly reporting to respective manager
- Monitor calls to ensure Bank standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
- Work with the Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Business Communications Specialist and HR, to provide floor support / coaching to meet deliverables i.e. quality, customer satisfaction and performance objectives.
- Take ownership of training/projects assigned, including coordination of supplies, equipment and training materials. Take a leadership role from conception to completion.
- Review and analyze Bank’s training materials and recommends necessary changes to provide increased effectiveness. Works with vendor to incorporate the changes. Be instrumental in testing systems, and continually updating training materials as new products are added.
- Design, administer, and analyze training evaluations to assess effectiveness of programs and makes adjusts as needed
- Provide training that prepares CSRs to meet their Quality Assurance Scores and Customer Satisfaction Index ratings which in turn impacts customer retention and growth
- Consistently demonstrate ability to meet and exceed metrics in their personal performance. For example: taking monthly calls and meeting quality’s expectations, attending internal and client calibrations, etc.
- Ensure Bank’s policies and procedures are administered honestly, consistently, and with sound judgment
- Assist Human Resources in delivering the new hire programs. Develop and deliver up-training to meet the Business requirements
- Coach and counsel agents as necessary to ensure their success.
- Perform supervisor duties within the classroom, acting as the students’ supervisor while in class. This would include maintaining performance and attendance records, making recommendations for post class tutoring, rotations into OJT and up to and including recommendations for termination.
- This person may act as floor/operations supervisor for periods of time, depending on the needs of the site. They would be fully accountable for the team’s performance including coaching and counseling.
Other Duties as assigned.
- Aid agents with the call process (Through daily monitoring, handling problem calls, difficult calls etc.)
- Ensure staffing needs and administer breaks in a timely manner / as per the schedule.
- Ensure that all resources are available for agents to take calls.
- Escalate issues w.r.t. technology and usage of tools.
- Handle non-routine situations, like RTM, floor management etc whenever called upon.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates may apply through RBL online applications on or before last date of application submission.
Last Date of Application Submission : 21st October 2015