Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), and Punjab Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 44 Psychologist cum Counsellor, Social Worker, DEO, Para Medical Ophthalmic Asst, Consultant, Programme Coordinator, Eye Donation Counsellor & Ophthalmic Eye Surgeon vacancies in contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website on or before 18-02-2015.
PBNRHM Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 44 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP): 07 posts
- Psychologist cum Counsellor: 01 post
- Social Worker: 01 post
- Consultant: 02 posts
- Consultant (Legal)/ Coordinator: 01 post
- Programme Coordinator: 01 post
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 post
National Program for Control of Blindness: 37 posts
- Ophthalmic Eye Surgeon: 01 post
- Eye Donation Counsellor: 02 posts
- Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant: 11 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 23 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Master of Social Work for Psychologist cum Counsellor, Post Graduate Degree in Sociology/ Social work for Social Worker & Programme Coordinator, Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Management or related field from a recognized institution/ university for Consultant, Degree in Law from a recognized University for Consultant (Legal)/ Coordinator, Graduate with minimum 1 year Diploma in computer Application & must have Typing Speed of minimum 30 w.p.m. in Punjabi/ English for Data Entry Operator. Refer Notification for further details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted and then called for the Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
- DEO: Rs 10000/-
- Psychologist cum Counsellor, Social Worker: Rs 25000/-
- Consultant: Rs 30000/-
- Ophthalmic Eye Surgeon: Rs 55000/-
- Programme Coordinator: Rs 20000/-
- Eye Donation Counsellor, Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs 12000/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.pbnrhm.org before 18-02-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 18-02-2015