Odisha OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Written and Practical Examination 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Amin , Revenue Inspector posts are available for the preparation of written test and physical test. Aspirants who all applied now have looking to download the OSSSC Admit Card /Admission Letter for appearing the examination 2019.
OSSSC Amin Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2019
The Odisha SSSC was recently announced the 1756 posts of above mentioned vacancies for this large number’s of applications was received officially, now all applied aspirants are eagerly searching to be download their admission letter for participate the written examination on December 2019.
According to the official notice the Admit Card for the corresponding written exam to be released after 15th November 2019 at OSSSC official website to enter the application number and date of birth to download your examination admit card 2019.
The date/time/venue of the Physical/ Written/ Practical Tests will be conveyed to the eligible candidates through the admission letters to be issued online in due course. The eligible candidates shall download the same by accessing the Commission’s website www.osssc.gov.in by using their User ID & Password from a specific date to be notified in the said website later
OSSSC Amin Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern Syllabus 2019
Written & Practical Test: The candidates who qualify in the test of physical fitness shall be eligible to appear a Written Test for 350 marks for the post of R.I. and 250 marks for the post of ARI and Amin as detailed below
General Knowledge : 100 marks
Arithmetic : 100 marks
Basic Computer Skills : 50 marks
Handwriting in Odia : 50 marks
Basic Computer Skills : 50 marks
- General knowledge (MCQ type): – 100 marks
In this category, there should be a series of matching questions of different categories like: (a) Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places, (b) Geographical facts with places, (c) States, Countries and institutions with headquarters, (d) Books and authors, (e) Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses, (f) Current events with places and personalities, and, (g) Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
- Arithmetic (MCQ type): -100 marks
- i) Number System ii) HCF and LCM iii) Squares and Square Roots iv) Cubes and Cube Roots v) Percentage and Averages vi) Simple Interest and Compound Interest vii) Profit, Loss and Discount viii) Partnership ix) Ratio and Proportion x) Mensuration Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Mathematics required for day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
III. Basic Computer Skills (MCQ type): – 50 marks
(1) MS Windows: Introduction of Windows (2) MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Handwriting (Odia Language) Test-
- i) Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- ii) Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- iii) Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia): – 50 marks
(c) Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks Five short questions to be asked
- Practical Skill Test — – 50 marks
- WINDOWS operating system: *To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s): – • Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
- MS Word: *A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below:- • Editing and formatting text and paragraph • Page and Paragraph Setup
- MS Power Point: *A Power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using the tools given below: – • Editing and formatting slides
- MS Excel: *A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below:- • Formatting cells and data • functions Printouts of the documents(s) should be attached with the answer sheet.”