Odisha OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available for the preparation of examination 2019. Candidates who all applied can able to download the Paper wise Scheme of Examination through online as Preliminary Examination, Main Examination Pattern download as given below.
Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus 2019
Are you search OPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern 2019? Are you looking to download Civil Service Syllabus 2019? The official board of Odisha Public Service Commission was recently announced for filling the Civil Service examination 2019 for this large number’s of candidates are applied and now all of them looking eagerly for the preparation of written exam 2019.
Get Scheme of Examination for OPSC Competitive Exams 2019
Initially 3 stages of selection process will be done by Commission of OPSC
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
In the Preliminary Examination shall consist of two number’s of papers of objective type of multiple choice based questions and each paper shall be of two hours duration.
- Paper – I General Studies : 200 Marks
- Paper – II General Studies : 200 Marks
OPSC Main Examination Syllabus shall be in nine papers are each shall be given three hours duration timing. Compulsory Papers – 1400 Marks
- Paper I Odia Language : 300 Marks
- Paper II English Language : 300 Marks
- Paper III English Essay : 300 Marks
- Paper IV General Studies I : 300 Marks
- Paper V General Studies II : 300 Marks
- Optional Paper (VI, VII, VIII & IX): 300 Marks
- Personality Test or Interview Shall Carry : 250 Marks