Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Tripura has released Junior Assistant and Assistant Technician Recruitment written test on 20th September for Admit Card 2015. As we know aspirants are looking and searching their ONGC Tripura Admit Card through online will be available to download at official website.
www.ongcindia.com Admit Card 2015
Are You Searching ONGC Tripura Admit Card 2015 ? Are you looking to download ONGC Tripura Junior Assistant Technician Admit Card 2015 ? The official board of ONGC Tripura will goes to uploaded the recruitment written test 2015 admit card through online. All the applied candidates are searching and looking their Admit Card for the written test now the applicants may find the written exam admit card 2015
ONGC was recently announced the notification for Jr Asst Technician 157 various vacancies in Tripura location. Large number’s of application was received officialy, now all the applied candidates are looking to download their Admit Card for the Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant recruitment 2015.
Name of Organization : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Number of Posts : 157 Vacancies
Name of Recruitment : Assistant Technician
Date of Written Test : 20th September 2015
Official Website : ongcindia.com
Category : Admit Card
Note : The Written test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in Agartala city of Tripura State.
ONGC Written Test Pattern
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written Test (Multiple choice questions – Objective type) comprising two sections. Subject/ Discipline related and General Awareness for a total duration of 2 hours.
The section pertaining to subject / discipline related question shall consist of 100 questions and General Awareness consist of 20 questions. All questions shall be of one mark each.The total marks allotted to the written test are 120. There will be no negative marking.
The General Awareness questions will be common to all commensurate with level of post.
Written Test paper will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
In order to be selected candidates in addition to fulfilling the requisite qualification criteria are required to qualify at each stage i.e. Written test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Trade test, typing test (wherever applicable) and interview separately.
The candidates will be required to undergo physical standard, physical efficiency test, driving test etc. wherever applicable as a part of selection process on their own free will / consent and will not hold ONGC responsible for any injury or mishap / accident. Further, candidates will have to follow the safety guidelines as explained to them before the test.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information.
Departmental candidates of ONGC must ensure filling their own CPF No. in the appropriate column on the Online form failing which they shall not repeat SHALL NOT be screened / considered as departmental candidates. They shall have to pay the fees also which shall be reimbursed by concerned Establishment.
The Written Test is tentatively scheduled on 20.09.2015 (The exact date of the test shall be communicated to the candidates through Admit card and will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com. This can also be downloaded by entering the Registration No. and Date of Birth from the website.
ONGC Admit Card Download 2015
- Exact Date of the Written Test shall be communicated through Admit Card and will also be available on ONGC website ongcindia.com
- Candidates can download their Admit Card by clicking on the link Download Admit-Card for Recruitment
- for Central Sector (Tripura) on ongcindia.com website only by entering the unique Registration number and Date of Birth. The same will also be informed by SMS alert to the Mobile number and / or Email.
- No other communication will be sent separately. The candidates are therefore advised to check their e-mail and / or SMS and link Recruitment for Central Sector (Tripura) on ongcindia.com website from time to time for details of Examination, Admit-card and other relevant information.
- Candidates must recheck the details given on the Admit-card well before appearing for the
- Written examination to ensure that discipline mentioned is as per the qualification possessed by the candidates.
- Candidates must bring any one of the original Photo ID Proof like Driving Licence, Voter ID etc. at the time of written test.
Download ONGC Admit Card 2015