ONGC Rajasthan / Gujarat Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 Written Test
ONGC Rajasthan and ONGC Gujarat Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 has announced for the selection examination on December month 13th. Candidates who all applied for the Assistants and other vacancies they can download the scheme of the examination. ONGC Recruitment 2019 written test study materials also available for the preparation of exam 2019.
ONGC Rajasthan / Gujarat Syllabus
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC was announced the recruitment 2019 notification for fill 502 vacancies for Assistant Technician, Fireman, Supervisor and Rigman other various posts , for this large scale of applications are received across the state of Rajasthan and Gujarat. Applicants who all applied they can download the scheme of written examination 2019 for the preparation.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written Test comprises of two sections – Subject / Discipline related and General Awareness for a total duration of 2 hours. The written test will consist of only OMR based Multiple choice questions to be answered using Pen.
The section pertaining to subject / discipline related question shall consist of 100 questions and General Awareness / Aptitude consist of 20 questions. All questions shall be of one mark each. The total marks allotted to the written test are 120. There will be no negative marking.
ONGC Rajasthan / Gujarat Exam Pattern
- The General Awareness / Aptitude questions will be common to all commensurate with level of post.
- Candidates will have the option of choosing Hindi or English as a medium of the written test.
- In order to qualify in the interview, General and OBC candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% marks and SC/ST/PwD candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as per the followings :
(i) Written test : 60 marks
(ii) Qualification : 25 marks
(iii) Personal Interview : 15 marks
Total : 100 marks
ONGC Old / Previous Year Questions
- In order to be selected candidates in addition to fulfilling the requisite qualification criteria are
- required to qualify at each stage i.e. Written test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Stenography test, typing test (wherever applicable) and interview separately.
- The candidates will be required to undergo physical standard, physical efficiency test, driving test etc. wherever applicable as a part of selection process on their own free will / consent and will not hold ONGC responsible for any injury or mishap / accident. Further, candidates will have to follow the safety guidelines as explained to them before the test.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information.
- Departmental candidates of ONGC must ensure filling their own CPF No.in the appropriate column on the Online form failing which they shall not repeat SHALL NOT be screened / considered as departmental candidates.
Written test Venue , Date of examination, Timing and Admit Card for ONGC Gujarat and ONGC Rajasthan Written Examination 2019 December details check below..,
Check & Download ONGC Admit Card and other Details