Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) Rajahmundry & Kakinada Notification 2015 has released 92 Technical Assistant, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Technician, Assistant Gd. III, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Jr Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Security, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Fireman vacancies in A-I, A-II & W-I level.
Note: Eligible candidates registered with the Employment Exchanges/ Ex-Servicemen Welfare Departments/ Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Andhra Pradesh may apply online from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015.
ONGC Notification 2015 Details:
No of Post: 92 vacancies
Names of the Posts:
A-II Level: 43 Posts
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 09 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 04 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Electrical): 14 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Production): 07 Posts
- Assistant Gd. III (Transport): 02 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 03 Posts
A-I Level: 41 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 16 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 04 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 01 Post
W-I Level: 08 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years for Gen, 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for OBC for Jr Fireman, 18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-35 years for SC/ ST for remaining all posts as on 20-10-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Auto/ Instrumentation Engineering, Graduation, Matric with Science, Matriculation pass for post III with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test, Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
A2 level :: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000
A1 level :: Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000
W1 level :: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000
An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable
Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & Ex Servicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Download the Application Form:
Log on to official website
Select the posts you need to apply
Read all the instructions given in the portal
Fill the necessary details
Click on submit and download button
Take printout for further use
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015.
Online Application Commence On: 30-09-2015
Last Date for Online Application: 20-10-2015
Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card: 21-11-2015 onwards
Tentative Date & Time of Written Test: 13-12-2015 at Forenoon