Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up Level A-I and A-II vacancies like Junior Assistant, Supervisor, Technician and others. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 25-04-2015.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 205 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
A-I level posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 01
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 01
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 09
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 02
- Junior Assistant (Steno English) – 04
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 08
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger – 01
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – 07
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) – 02
- Junior Security Supervisor – 01
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment) – 35
A-II level posts
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 03
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 06
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 17
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) – 10
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 12
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 13
- Marine Radio Assistant Grade-II – 20
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 31
- Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management) – 01
- Assistant Grade-III (Transport) – 02
- Security Supervisor – 02
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 16
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete and passed Class 10th with 3 years Diploma in a relevant discipline or ITI certificate in relevant trade from recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination/Interview/PET/PST for some posts.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
A-I level: Rs. 11,000-24,000/-
A-II level: Rs. 12,000- 27000/-
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs 300/- for General/OBC, Rs 100/- for SC/ST category.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com on or before 25-04-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 25-04-2015
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 17-05-2015