Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Karaikal recruitment 2015 for filling up 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for ST & PwDs. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015.
ONGC Notification 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 110 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 08 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Production): 05 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 57 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 01 Post
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch): 06 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 07 Posts
- Technical Asst Gd. III (Chemistry): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years for Gen, 18-33 years for OBC & 18-35 years for SC/ ST for remaining all posts, 18-27 for Gen, 18-30 years for OBC & 18-32 years for SC for Junior Fireman as on 20-10-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical/ Applied/ Industrial/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering, Graduation, Matric with Science (10th Std.) Pass & ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinde, Refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test, Physical Standard Measurement Test, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Heavy Vehicle Driving Skills Test, Typing Test, Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
A2 level :: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000
A1 level :: Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000
W1 level :: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000
An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is admissible.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST, PwD & ExServicemen candidates) through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
How to Download the Application Form:
Log on to official website
Select the posts you need to apply
Read all the instructions given in the portal
Fill the necessary details
Click on submit and download button
Take printout for further use
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015.
Dates to be noted:
Online Application Commence On: 30-09-2015
Last Date for Online Application: 20-10-2015
Tentative date of Admit Card Download: 21-11-2015 onwards
Likely date of Written Test: 13-12-2015