Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Tripura Asset Advt No. 2/2015 invites application to fill nearly 157 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Fireman, Security Supervisor and other vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal on or before 14-08-2015. Applicants who are seeking for the latest govt jobs can apply for this post.
Applicants download the application form through online official website www.ongcindia.com. There are many jobs related to their Degree in engineering jobs available. Here we have provided the pay scale, qualification & other criteria details mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 157 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01
- Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication): 06
- Assistant Technician (Electrical: 02
- Assistant Technician (Production): 26
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04
- Security Supervisor: 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 01
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 20
- Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 04
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 04
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02
- Junior Assistant (P&A): 02
- Junior Assistant (MM): 05
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 09
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02
- Junior Security Supervisor: 04
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 01
- Junior Fireman: 11
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years for General/35 years for SC & ST, person with disability max 40 year for general/45 years for SC & ST (A-I and A-II level) and for W-I level max 27 years for general and 32 years for SC & ST as on 14-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Machining/Fitting. B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the office environment. Matriculate with Fireman’s training of 3 (three) months duration. Valid Driving licence for heavy vehicle essential. Physical Standard / Physical Efficiency as specified. Graduate with one year relevant experience. 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical & instrumentation Engineering. Refer official notification for further details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written test, Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test/ Trade test /Driving Test/Typing test / (Wherever applicable) and Personal Interview. The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month,
A-II Level: Rs.12000-27000/-
A-I Level: Rs.11000-24000/-
W-I Level: Rs.10000-18000/-
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 150/- and No Fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official portal www.ongcindia.com on or before 14-08-2015.
Last date for online application: 14-08-2015