National Institute of Technology (NIT) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 88 MTS, Assistant (Ministerial), Laboratory Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, executive Engineer and other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 18-05-2015.
NIT Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 88 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts
- Audit Officer: 01 Post
- Student Activities & Sports Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Student Activities & Sports Assistant (Cultural) Female: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Medical): 01 Post
- Work Assistant (Nursing): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Technical): 20 Posts
- Assistant (Ministerial): 17 Posts
- Assistant (Ministerial-Hindi): 01 Post
- Multi Task Staff (Attendant / Security Guard / Caretaker / Mali): 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2/Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam merit and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay PB-1 (5200-20200), PB-2 (9300-34800) & PB-3 (15600-39100) per month. Refer official notification for post wise salary details.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website nitj.ac.in on or before 18-05-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 18-05-2015