National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites recruitment 2015 notification for fill up Electrical Engineer Trainee vacancies on contract basis. All the eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application on or before 5th October 2015.
NISM Recruitment 2015 Details
No of Vacancies : 01 Post
Name of Post : Electrical Engineer Trainee
Age Limit : Applicants age should be under 35 years as on 31.08.2015.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have an completed First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering from recgonized university / institution.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be get paid Rs. 4 to 5 lakhs CTC Per annum.
Period of Contract : One year
Minimum Experience shall bepost-qualification work experience as on August 31, 2015.
Key Responsibilities: The incumbent would be handling the following:
Assisting for various electro-mechanical services namely Internal Electrification, Substation, Transformers, Intelligent Fire Alarm System, Fire Fighting System, HVAC, Telecommunication, Access Control System, BMS, DG Set, Conferencing Facility, Security equipment etc. Design validation; Engaging Consultants to prepare BOQ & drawings;
- For proposed campus of NISM at Patalganga.
- During furnishing of various office and other premises of NISM
- Maintenance of various existing and proposed premises including Conceptualization;
- Design validation; Engaging Consultants to prepare BOQ & drawings;
- Short-listing of contractors; Appointment of project management consultants; Preparation of time, cost and material schedules; inviting tender/ quotations and issuing work orders to contractors and vendors;
- Project management in execution of various electro-mechanical services; QC of works; Executing work as per standard drawings and specifications;
- Processing and certification of Contractor’s bills;
- Co-ordination with various other agencies, suppliers, vendors and completing the job within stipulated time.
Additional Skill Sets:
- Incumbent should have familiarity of working in a computerized environment.
- Good drafting skill to prepare office notes, tender documents and should be able to handle other official correspondence independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, good communication and presentation skills as the officer will be required to represent NISM and interact with various external agencies in connection with NISM campus project.
- Knowledge of working procedures of government departments / public sector undertakings would be an added advantage.
- CTC is Indicative Annual CTC (inclusive of variable pay) per annum.
How to Apply : All Interested candidates may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV.
Last Date of Application Submission : 5th October 2015