National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has invites recruitment 2015 advertisement for fill up Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Rehabilitation Psychologist, Clinical Assistant, Psychologist, Guest Lecturer, Vocational Instructor (ICT Lab), Special Educator, Social Worker/ CBR Worker, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist & Audiologist, Hardware & Networking Technician, Yoga Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Music Teacher vacancies on temporary basis. All the eligible / interested candidates may participate the interview along with necessary certificates and documents at the time of interview.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of Posts
- Clinical Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Psychologist
- Clinical Assistant
- Guest Lecturer
- Vocational Instructor (ICT Lab)
- Special Educator
- Social Worker/ CBR Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist
- Hardware & Networking Technician
- Yoga Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Music Teacher
Age Limit : Candidates age should be under 35 years.
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed the educational qualification based on the relevant postings.
- Psychiatrist : MD in Psychiatric or Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine
- Clinical Psychologist : M. Phil in Clinical Psychologist with 2 year Experience
- Rehabilitation Psychologist : M. Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology
- Clinical Assistant : Diploma in Special Education (ASD)
- Psychologist : M. Sc in Psychology
- Guest Lecturer : M. Ed in Special Education (MR/HI/VI)
- Vocational Instructor (ICT Lab) : B. Tech in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer Application or B. Sc in Computer Science
- Special Educator : B. Ed or D. Ed in Special Education
- Social Worker/ CBR Worker MSW or DCBR
- Physiotherapist Graduate in Physiotherapy from a recognized College/University with 2 year Experience
- Occupational Therapist Graduate in Occupational Therapy from a recognized College/University with 2 year Experience
- Speech Therapist & Audiologist BASLP/B. Sc or MASLP/M. Sc in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology with 2 year Experience
- Hardware & Networking Technician DECE/DEEE with 2 year Experience
- Yoga Teacher Diploma /Degree in Yoga with 2 year Experience
- Physical Education Teacher Diploma /Degree in Physical Education with 2 year Experience
- Music Teacher Diploma /Degree in Music with 2 year Experience
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay Rs.150 in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance from the interview process.
How to apply : All the eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview will be held on 04.09.2015 at chennai for the above mentioned postings.
Date of Interview : 4th September 2015
Venue: NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai-603112, Tamil Nadu.