National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) announced Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 55 Project Asst, Scientist , Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator and other various vacancies. All the interested / eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 21.03.2016.
NIE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies : 55 posts
Name of the Post :
- Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical): 01 Post
- Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator): 05 Posts
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer): 02 Posts
- Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager): 02 Posts
- Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
- Scientist-B (Non Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Field): 15 Posts
- Project Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Posts
- Junior Nurse: 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- A: 10 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Posts
- Project Secretary (Section Officer): 04 Posts
- Clerk (Upper Division Clerk): 04 Posts
- Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed UG / PG Graduation Degree with relevant branches from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be made by based on the candidates performance from the Written Test or Interview.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be get paid upto Rs.61170 per month salary.
How to Apply : All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at www.nie.gov.in apply on or before last date of application submission.
Last Date for Apply Online Submission : 21.03.2016