Mysore Minerals Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary, Second Class Manager (Production) and various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 05-03-2015.
Mysore Minerals Limited Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 14 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- First Class Manager/ Asst. General Manager (Production): 06 Posts
- Second Class Manager (Production)/ Manager (Production): 03 Posts
- Mine Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be,
- Company Secretary: Not more than 35 years.
- First Class Manager/ Asst. General Manager: Minimum age 23 years and Maximum not more than 45 years.
- Second Class Manager / Manager: Minimum age 23 years and Maximum not more than 35 years.
- Mine Surveyor: Minimum age 23 years and Maximum 40 years as on 21-11-2001.
- Junior Chemist: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum not more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Degree from a Recognized University, Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University with First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (R or UR) granted under MMR 1961, Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying/ Civil Engineering with Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency (R or UR) granted under MMR 1961, Master’s Degree in Analytical/ Inorganic Chemistry from a Recognized University with relevant experience for all posts. Refer notification for post wise detailed qualification.
Selection Procedure: Based on their performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay,
- Company Secretary: 36000-900-39000-1050-45300-1200-52500-1350-53850.
- First Class Manager/ Asst. General Manager: 36000-900-39000-1050-45300-1200-52500-1350-53850.
- Second Class Manager / Manager: 28100-700-28800-800-33600-900-39000-1050-40050.
- Mine Surveyor: Rs.21600-600-24600-700-28800-800-33600-900-39000-1050-40050.
- Junior Chemist: 14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600-700-26700.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- for the General candidates and Rs 50/- for the SC/ST candidates of D.D/ Bankers Cheque drawn in favor of Mysore Minerals Limited, Bangalore.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send the applications along with attested copies of the certificates/ testimonials by hand/ by post to this office on or before 05-03-2015 by 5:00 P.M. Candidates applying for Reserved Post for Backlog & Hyderabad–Karnataka Region should clearly mention on the application form and on the cover as “Backlog Post”/ “Hyderabad–Karnataka Region”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-03-2015 by 5:00 P.M.