Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) announced Recruitment 2015 Notification for District & Block Manager posts on Contract Type Jobs. Eligible/Interested Candidates may Apply through only online mode on or before 21st January 2015 at www.msrlm.org.
MSRLM Recruitment 2015 Details :
Number of Vacancies : 31 Posts
Name of Posts : District & Block Manager
- Block Manager – Livelihoods: 09 posts
- Block Manager – Capacity Building: 05 posts
- District Manager – Capacity Building: 07 posts
- District Manager –MIS: 03 posts
- District Manager – Livelihoods (Farm): 01 post
- District Manager – Social Inclusion and Institution Building: 03 posts
- Block Manager – Social Inclusion and Institution Building: 04 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have an minimum 1 year experience from the relevant field.
How to Apply : Eligible/Interested candidates may apply through only online mode on or before 21st Janaury 2015 at http://jobs.msrlm.org/.
For Technical Support during application, write to [email protected]
About MSRLM: The Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has been launched in Maharashtra in July 2011 as a registered organization under the aegis of the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) – Aajeevika – endeavors to impact rural poverty through a range of comprehensive and strategic livelihoods interventions in a time bound manner. The Mission aims at eradication of rural poverty by building sustainable institutions of poor and ultimately leading them to sustainable livelihoods.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Apply Online Application : 21.01.2015