Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites applications for State Service Exam (Preliminary)-2014 of 591 posts for Excise Sub Inspector, Block Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-01-2015 to 08-02-2015 at www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in.
MPPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 591 posts
Name of the Post and Vacancy find below,
- Deputy District President: 19 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 56 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail): 04 posts
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director: 44 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- District Excise Officer: 04 posts
- District Registrar: 05 posts
- Employment Officer: 10 posts
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations: 18 posts
- Labor Officer: 12 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 04 posts
- Assistant Director: 19 posts
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts
- Block Development Officer: 98 posts
- District Coordinator: 01 post
- Area Coordinator: 01 post
- Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail: 32 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 23 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 28 posts
- Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts
Age Limit: Eligible candidates should between the age 20 to 25 yrs for Deputy Superintendent of Police, 21-25 years for District Excise Officer, 20-30 years for Excise Sub Inspector as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms. For others please visit the official website.
Education Qualification: Should possess Any Degree or its equivalent.
Selection Process: Based on their performance in Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview.
Examination Fee: OBC&PH candidates need to pay Rs 250/- and candidates other than residents of MP need to pay Rs 500/-
Starting Date for Online Application: 09-01-2015 from 12:00 PM on wards
Closing Date for Online Application: 08-02-2015
Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 17-04-2015 to 07-05-2015.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 09-05-2015.