MP B.Ed Admit Card 2020 released for the Entrance Exam conducted on April 2020 . Candidates who are all applied and appear can download their admit card/hall tickets 2020 from the official website vyapam.nic.in or mponline.gov.in.

MP Vyapam called as Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal and also named as MPPEB conducted every year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) courses for the two years admission courses. MP B.Ed entrance exam will be held on 04-2020 and huge number of applicants applied for this examination.

No of Exam Centers: 18

Name of the Centers: Rewa, Satna, Shahdol, Gwalior, Morena, Balaghat, Guna, Burahanpur, Bhind, Mandsaur, Indore, Ujjain, Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Chhindwara, Chhatarpur, Sagar, and Jabalpur.

Total No of Seats: 49665 & 75% seats are reserved for local MP candidates and remaining 25% seats for other state candidates.

How to Download MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020

Log on to official website

Select the admit card link

Enter your application no, date of birth and other details if required

Click on submit button

Get your admit card/hall tickets 2020 for the B.Ed entrance available on web page

Take printout for further use

Date of Written Exam: 04-2020

Click Here to Download MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020

Exam Pattern and Syllabus based on multiple choice/objective type, composite paper and consists of 100 marks, time duration is 02:00 hrs. Syllabus includes General Mental Ability, Awareness, Hindi and English, Teaching Aptitude. Candidates prepare well and do the best level. Don’t forget to take your hall tickets or else you are not allowed to appear for the exam.

Preparation of Government Jobs Written & Online Exam Tips

Preparation of Interview Tips – How to Prepare Personal Interview

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here