Military Engineer Services (MES) invites applications for Indian Citizens various 465 posts by prescribed format, Eligible candidates can apply before 28th September 2015 & For Remote Areas on or before 5th October 2015. For more details visit at http://mes.gov.in/.
MES Recruitment 2015-16 notification for filling up Assistant D’Man, Supvr Barrack /Store, Civil Motor Driver (OG), Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Chowkidar Khansama) , Meter Reader, Caneman in Military Engineer Services(MES) / Ministry of Defence from Indian Citizen as declared eligible by the Government of India
Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2015 Details :
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO : 20168/LRS 13-14/E1C(1)
No of Posts : 465 vacancies
1. Assistant Draughtsman: 100 Posts
2. Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supvr B/S): 78 Posts
3. Civil Motor Driver (OG): 89 Posts
4. Chowkidar: 77 Posts
5. Safaiwala: 43 Posts
6. Chowkidar (Khansama): 35 Post
7. Meter Reader: 18 Posts
8. Caneman: 17 Posts
9. Mate (SSK)
MES Tentatively written exam will be conducted on 29th November 2015. However exam finalized date, time, exam centre/venue, will be intimated in the Call Letter all kind of announcement to be display on MES Website at mes.gov.in.
Age Limit : Applicants should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 28.09.2015. Age Relaxation Permissible beyond the Upper age limit.
Educational Qualification : Applicants can check their eligibility for checking below following based on posts varying..,
- Assistant D’Man Post : Must have passed three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized Institution. One year experience in working of Auto- Cad, operation of Xerox, Printing and Lamination machine.
- Supvr B/S : Degree of a recognized university in Arts or Science preferably with diploma in Material Management or Three years diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Civil Motor ,Driver,(CMD),(Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. and Should possess valid civil driving license for all type of vehicle from State Government.
- Chowkidar : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. Should be conversant with duties of Chowkidar and should be physically fit.
- Safaiwala:Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/Board.
- Chowkidar (Khansama) : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. and Diploma in cooking / catering from any recognized institution.
- Meter Reader : (10+2) examination or equivalent from recognized University/Board.
- Caneman:Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/Board or Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get pay for various postings
Assistant D’Man:Rs 5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/-
Supervisor Barrack/Stores : Rs 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs 4200/-
Civil Motor,Driver,(Ordinary Grade),(CMD(OG)) : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/-
Chowkidar:Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/-
Safaiwala:Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/-
Chowkidar (Khansama) : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/-
Meter Reader : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/-
Caneman:Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/-
Mate(Eastern,Western,Northern,Southern,Central,Western Command) : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/-
Examination Syllabus : In the written test consist Paper of Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions both English & Hindi. Exam Paper will consists General Intelligence & Reasoning , Numerical Aptitude, General English,General Awareness,Specialized Topic,Arithmetic.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination & Interview. In these process candidates who are qualifying they will be recommended for appointment by the Recruiting Authority.
Admit Card : Candidates can download their MES written test admit card from the official website in October month of 2015.
Negative Marking : There is an negative marking method of .25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are advised to be careful for these scheme while in the exam.
How to Apply : Eligible applicants can apply through prescribed application format available below and website to be fill and submit for the corresponding qualify vacancy on or before 3rd January 2015.
Important Dates :
Last Date of Receipt of Application : 28.09.2015 (1700 Hrs)
For Assam ,Meghalaya,Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram,Manipur,Nagaland,Tripura,Sikkim,Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt and Pangi Sub Div of Chamba Distt of HP,A&N islands and Lakshadweep till 10th Jan 2015 available.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download from : 20.10.2015
MES Written Examination Date : 29.11.2015