McAfee hiring Freshers Jobs Openings 2015 for candidates passout from 2013 , 2014, 2015 of BE and BTech degree completed candidates can attend the walk-in-interview in Bangalore . All the eligible candidates may participate along with necessary documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Company Name : McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
Qualification : BE, B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Event Date : 11th September 2015
Last Date : 9th September 2015
Job Role : Content Release Operations Engineer – Tier I
Salary : Rs.5,93,000/-
About The Company:
McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us by joining the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
McAfee Labs Production Engineering group is looking for a highly motivated self-starter eager to grow or acquire release operations experience. This opportunity is to join the Content Release Operations team who are responsible for building, packaging, testing and releasing McAfee’s malware definition (DAT) files and other Content each day.
- Execute, orchestrate and support operational tasks to achieve multiple Content releases each day
- Follow the documentation for those operational tasks and process flows and contribute to their continual improvement.
- Track progress of operational tasks against release criteria and escalate if they do not match or exceed those criteria
- Provide a central point of contact for all users of Content Release Operations’ services
- Log all incidents and requests, categorise and prioritise them
- Provide 24/7 customer severity based support
- 2013/14/15 batch BE/BTech (preferably CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Basic understanding of a SQL language (MySQL)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Good computer knowledge; hardware exposure will be an added advantage
- Adhererence to Standard Operating Procedures and suggests potential improvements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
How To Apply For McAfee: