Maharashtra Gramin Bank invites Recruitment 2019 Notification for filling up 242 posts of Officer Scale II (General Banking, IT, Marketing Officer) and Officer Assistant Multipurpose Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online at Bank’s Website.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019 Details :
Number of Vacancies : 242 Posts
Name of Posts : Officer Scale & Office Assistant
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 11 Posts
Officer Scale-II (IT) : 03 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : 01 Posts
Officer Scale-I : 111 Posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 116 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 years to 32 years for Officer Scale II, For Office Assistant Posts 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get pay of monthly salary is following Scale based of
(1) Officer Scale-I: Rs. 31363/- per month
(2) For Officer Scale II: Rs. 41962 – per month
(3) Office Asst. (M): Rs. 18428/- 41962/- per month
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have completed any graduate degree from recognized university/institution.
Interview : Shortlisted candidates shall called for personal interview at Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad centre complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.The total marks for Interview will be_30.The minimum qualifying marks for interview is 12.
Necessary Documents to Bring while the interview timing
- Printout of the online application submitted.(Along with IBPS CWE III online application)
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language ie.MARATHI for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Selection Procedure : Candidates will selected based on their performance in RRBs-CWE-II organized by IBPS in September/October 2014 & Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode at www.mahagramin.in from 20th Janaury 2019 to 4th February 2019.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Apply Online Application : 20.01.2019
Last date for Apply Online Application : 04.02.2019
Last Date for Reprint : 19.02.2019