Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment 2015 invites application for filling up 3754 Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs like Vice Principal, Finance Officer, Asst Gr B, UDC, LDC, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher, PRT music and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from 23-05-2015 to 22-06-2015.
Here we have provided the detailed information about the KVS latest jobs like age details, selection process, qualification, pay scale, fee etc.,
Kendriya KVS is the CBSE board affiliated with all dispersed schools in India. Nearly 1083 schools in India and conducts various examinations all over in India, preparing the syllabus in the academic year. Always this board will recruit the merit based candidates for teaching because they are maintaining a high school quality and large number of candidates needed.
KVS Recruitment 205 Details
No of Posts: 3754 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Vice Principal: 30 posts
- Finance officer: 01 post
- Assistant Grade B: 75 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 153 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 312 posts
- Hindi Translator Grade B: 05 posts
- Stenographer Grade II: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade B: 01 post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 387 posts
- Trained Grade Teacher (TGT): 654 posts
- Librarian: 74 posts
- Primary Teacher: 2566 posts
- PRT (Music): 73 posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teaching & Non Teaching Criteria & Notification
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years for LDC, 35 to 45 years for Vice Principal, 35 years for Finance Officer, Asst Gr B, TGT & Librarian, 30 years for Primary Teacher, PRT & UDC, 28 years for Hindi Translator, 27 years for Stenographer as on 22-06-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree/Master Degree, B.Com, B.Ed or any Degree in relevant discipline, 12th standard from recognized University or Board. Refer official notification for further details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay per month along with grade pay,
- Vice Principal: Rs. 15600 to 39100 plus Rs. 5400
- Finance officer: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4600
- Assistant Grade B: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4200
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus Rs. 2400
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus Rs. 1900
- Hindi Translator Grade B: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4200
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs. 5200 to 20200 plus Rs. 2400
- Assistant Grade B: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4600
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4800
- Trained Grade Teacher (TGT): Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4600
- Librarian: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4600
- Primary Teacher: Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4200
- PRT (Music): Rs. 9300 to 34800 plus Rs. 4200
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs 1200/- for Vice Principal and Finance Officer, Rs 750/- for other teaching and non teaching jobs. Fees can be pay through credit card/debit card.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website https://jobapply.in/kvs/ from 23-05-2015 to 22-06-2015.
Online Application Starts From: 23-05-2015
Last Date for Online Application: 22-06-2015