Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC Recruitment 2015 announced that 82 Deputy Town Planner, Personnel Officer, Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II, Chemist, Technical Assistant and various vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal on or before 14-10-2015.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 82 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Town Planner: 25 Posts
- Personnel Officer: 01 Post
- Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Departmental Quota): 01 Post
- Lecturer in Violin: 01 Post
- Chemist (Cattle Feed Plant): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Khadi): 01 Post
- Librarian Gr. IV: 01 Post
- Refrigeration Mechanic (UIP): 01 Post
- Music Teacher (UP School): 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II: 02 Posts
- Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel): 04 Posts
- Driver: 09 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Chemistry: 04 Posts
- Port Officer: 01 Post
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr II: 01 Post
- Assistant Marine Surveyor: 01 Post
- Syrang: 01 Post
- Drilling Assistant: 01 Post
- Guard Gr II: 07 Posts
- Guard: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr II: 11 Posts
- Tide Watcher: 01 Post
- Driver Gr. II (HDV): 01 Post
- Last Grade Servant: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Grade II (Ayurveda): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-41 years for Dy Town Planner, 23-36 years for Inspector & Lecturer, and remaining all posts 18 to 50 years but it may vary depend upon post wise. Check official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning/City Planning or equivalent, Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or MSW/ MBA, Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. For more details refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview and test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay RS 15000-80000/- per month and other allowances added but it may depend upon post wise.
How to Download Online Application Form:
Log on to official website
Select the posts you need to apply
Read all the instructions given in the portal
Fill the necessary details
Click on submit and download button
Take printout for further use
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official portal www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 14-10-2015.
Last Date for Online Application: 14-10-2015