KPMG Global Service Pvt Ltd was announced Off Campus Drive notification for Graduates or Post Graduation @ Bangalore. KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY) and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). For more information about KPMG Global Service Pvt Ltd Jobs 2017 Off-Campus check following.
KPMG Global Service Off-Campus Interview 2017
- Name of job Role: Accounts Executive, Accountant
- Company Name: KPMG Global Service Pvt Ltd
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Educational Qualification: B. Com, M. Com
- Salary: as per company norms
- Interview Date: 12th May 2017
Academic Percentage – above 65 %
Skills Required – Problem-solving, Basic Knowledge, Good Communication Skill, Quality and time Conscious
Language – English, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi
Tech / HR – F 2 F interview @ KPMG Global Service office
How to Apply KPMG Global Service Pvt Ltd Off Campus Jobs Recruitment 2017
Students / Candidates are advised to visit official website for the final confirmation and attend the interview as mentioned date on 12th May 2017
About Company Us: The organization’s history spanned three centuries. William Barclay Peat joined Robert Fletcher & Co. in London at 17 and became head of the firm in 1891, renamed William Barclay Peat & Co. by then.
- In 1877 accountancy firm Thomson McLintock opened an office in Glasgow. In 1897 Marwick Mitchell & Co. was founded by James Marwick and Roger Mitchell in New York City.
- In 1899 Ferdinand William LaFrentz founded the American Audit Co., in New York, which was renamed FW LaFrentz & Co in 1923.
- In 1925 William Barclay Peat & Co. and Marwick Mitchell & Co. (a firm founded by James Marwick and Roger Mitchell in New York), merged to form Peat Marwick Mitchell & Company (later known simply as Peat Marwick).
- KPMG’s member firms in the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein merged to form KPMG Europe LLP in October 2007.
- These member firms were followed by Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, CIS (Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Georgia), Turkey, Norway, and Saudi Arabia.
Address – No. 133, Ground Floor Kadubeesanhalli,
Outer Ring Road, Adarsh Palm Retreat,
Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Note: Date of Interview – 12th May 2017
Candidates are should be attended to 9.00 AM to 11.00 PM
Contact: Angel & Hardik