Kerala PSC announced Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 283 Environmental Scientist, Naval Architect, Junior Instructor, Police Constable, Staff Nurse & other vacancies. All the interested / eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 13.04.2016.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies : 283 posts
Name of the Post :
- Environmental Scientist: 01 Post
- Naval Architect: 01 Post
- Animal Nutrtion Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Siddha): 01 Post
- Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): 03 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique): 02 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Surveyor): 03 Posts
- Junior Instructor (Electroplator): 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic – Medical Electronics): 01 Post
- Police Constable: 131 Posts
- Lab Attender: 07 Posts
- Weaving Master (Part-I): 01 Post
- Weaving Master (Part-II): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer: 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy): 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics): 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (English): 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade II: 91 Posts
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 23 Posts
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed Master Degree and other relevant branches qualification from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be made by based on the candidates performance from the Written Examination or Personal Interview.
How to Apply : All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through online mode of application available at www.keralapsc.gov.in apply on or before last date of application submission.
Last Date for Application Submission : 13.04.2016