Jammu and Kashmir Housing and Urban Development Department (JKHUDD) announced Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 44 Urban Planner, Engineer, specialist vacancies. All the interested / eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 16.03.2016.
JKHUDD Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies : 44 posts
Name of the Post :
- Urban Planner/ Town Planning Specialist (City Level) : 09 posts
- Municipal/ Civil Project Engineer Specialist (City Level) : 09 posts
- PPP Specialist (Divisional Level) : 02 posts
- Urban Infrastructure Specialist (Divisional Level) : 02 posts
- Capacity Building/ Institutional Strengthening Specialist (City Level) : 07 posts
- Social Development Specialist (Divisional Level) : 02 posts
- MIS Specialist (City Level) : 09 posts
- Environmental Specialist (Divisional Level) : 02 posts
- Urban Economic specialist : 02 posts
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have an completed UG / PG Arts / Science / Engineering with relevant qualification from the recognized board / university.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure : The selection will be made by based on the candidates performance from the Interview.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be get paid upto Rs.45000 per month salary.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay Rs.500 as application processing fee.
How to Apply : All the Eligible / Interested candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application along with necessary documents and certificates send to the Joint Director (P&S), Housing &Urban Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Srinagar, Jammu apply on or before last date of application submission.
Last Date For Application Submission : 16.03.2016