Indian Coast Guard (ICG) invites Recruitment 2015 notification for fill up various posts under the Group A Gazetted Office vacancies. All Eligible/Interested candidates can apply through online mode of application from 21st March 2015 to 26th March 2015.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2015 Details :
Name of Posts : Group ‘A’ Gazetted Office
Assistant Commandant (General Duty)
Age Limit : Applicants age should be between 23 years to 27 years. 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have an completed any Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University/Institution with 60 % Aggregates. Also 10+2 have completed with 60% marks from the Board of Examination.
Pay Scale : Candidates will get salary of Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/ to 67000 – 79000 GP Rs.10,000 Per month. It will vary from the rank of posts basis depending upon postings.
* Entitled rations, medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
* Government accommodation for self & family on nominal licence fee.
*45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
* Insurance cover of Rs. 50 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 5000/- per month as Group insurance.
* Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
* Canteen and various loan facilities.
* Participation in various sports and adventure activities.
* ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
How to Apply : All Eligible/Interested candidates can apply through online www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 21st March to 26th March 2015 for the corresponding vacancies. For more details and instructions all the things are available at the recruitment advertisement available below.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 21.03.2015.
Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 26.03.2015.