Indian Institute of Teacher Education 2015 invites Walk in for Teaching jobs for various 15 posts in Centre of Education. Eligible teachers can attend the interview on coming 17th, 18th January 2015. Venue/Place of Interview at Gandhinagar.
IITE recruitment 2015 Details :
Number of Posts: 15 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Education- Mathematics Method: 02 posts
Education- Science Method: 02 posts
Education- English Method: 01 post
Education- Language (Gujarati/ Hindi) Method: 01 post
Education – Social Science Method: 01 post
Education – Classical Language (Sanskrit) Method: 01 post
Education – Philosophy Subject: 01 post
Education – Psychology Subject: 01 post
Education – Indian Culture Subject: 01 post
Education – Sociology Subject: 01 post
Fine Arts: 01 post
Performing Arts: 01 post
Physical Education: 01 post
Educational Qualification : Applicants should have PG Degree of relevant branches with minimum 55% of marks scored. For more details check advertisment.
Salary : Selected Candidates from interview will get salary 16,500/Month for all vacancies.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will selected based on their performance in interview process.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can come and attend the face to face interview with all original documents of certificates, mark sheets, identity cards with xerox copies on 17.01.2015 & 18.01.2015.
IITE Teachers Recruitment 2015 Schedule of Interview :
17th January, 2015 :
1) 10.00 AM – Assistant Professor (Mathematics Method)
2) 12.00 AM – Assistant Professor (Science Method)
3) 03.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Fine Arts )
4) 04.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Performing Arts )
5) 05.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Physical Education )
18th January, 2015 :
1) 10.00 AM – Assistant Professor ( English Method )
2) 11.00 AM -Assistant Professor( Language Gujarati/Hindi and Sanskrit Method )
3) 12.00 AM – Assistant Professor ( Social Science Method )
4) 02.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Philosophy Subject )
5) 03.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Psychology Subject )
6) 04.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Indian Culture Subject )
7) 05.00 PM – Assistant Professor ( Sociology Subject )
Contact : 079- 23243733/34 – Mr. Amit Shingala, Assistant Registrar, IITE.
Contact Mail : [email protected]
Important Dates :
Date & Time of Interview 17, 18 January 2015
Registration Time: Before 1 hour of scheduled Interview Time.
Venue: Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Ramkrishna Shaikshanik Sankul, Near Mahatma Mandir, Sector-15, KH Road, Gandhinagar-382016.