Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak has announced employment notification for filling up 82 Asst Librarian, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Assistant, LDC & various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 20-02-2015.
IGNTU Recruitment 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 82 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- Section Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 08 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 06 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
- Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 to 55 years as on 20-02-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Graduation or equivalent and Holding a valid Driving License, 10+2 or equivalent & typing knowledge, 8th Class Pass, Matriculation or equivalent, B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information Technology or M.Sc Computer Science or MCA with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test, Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and No Fee for SC/ST candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favor of IGNTU, Payable at SBI, Amarkantak (Branch Code.- 04674) / Central Bank of India, IGNTU Campus, Lalpur (Branch Code : 04695).
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.igntu.nic.in and www.igntu.ac.in on or before 20-02-2015. Application form will be downloaded from the above mentioned website and send the printout copy with all relevant documents, degree certificates, DD, in an envelope containing the Application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ____ (Name of the Post)” to Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Pondki, Lalpur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, PIN-484886, India on or before 28-02-2015.
Last Date for Applying Online: 20-02-2015
Last Date for sending Hard Copy: 28-02-2015