HQ Base Workshop Group EME Recruitment 2015 released the employment notification for 138 Group ‘C’ vacancies in Electrician Highly Skilled-II, Multi Tasking Staff, Storekeeper, Vehicle Mechanic, Tradesman Mate & other various disciplines through direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application within 35 days from the date of advt/42 days for remote areas. Applicants get the application form through official portal at www.davp.nic.in.
HQ Base Workshop Group EME Notification 2015 Details:
No of Posts: 138 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Electrician Highly Skilled-II: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 07 Posts
- Washer man: 04 Posts
- Storekeeper: 05 Posts
- Orderly Hospital: 01 Post
- Tradesman Mate: 25 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 36 Posts
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Engineering Equipment Mechanic, Highly Skilled-II: 09 Posts
- Mechanist, Skilled: 02 Posts
- Fitter, Skilled: 06 Posts
- Welder, Skilled: 01 Post
- Carpenter and Joiner, Skilled: 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II: 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver: 01 Post
- Telephone Operator: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver: 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years for Cicilian Motor Driver, not exceed 30 years for Fire Engine Driver, 18 to 25 years for remaining all posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2 with a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the respective trade or grade/ motor mechanic trade, Matriculation pass from recognized board or equivalent. refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in skill test, written test, physical fitness, endurance test and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs 2200/- or 2400/- per month & other additional allowances.
How to Download the Application Form:
Log on to official website
Select the posts you need to apply
Read all the instructions given in the portal
Fill the necessary details
Click on submit and download button
Take printout for further use
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application along with all relevant documents should reach to office address within 35 days from the date of advt/42 days for remote areas.